Re: Woody / Stable

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2002-05-17 15:30]:
> On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 10:18:56AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>  If other public relation sites are not doing their job correct we can't
>> force them into doing it correct.  Please blame to them.
>
> It's easy to cast blame. The problem remains, however.

 You are right - it would be nice if the sites that did just half the
work would be named so we can ask them to put that updated info on their
site, too.  Still, we can't force them to do it.  Personally I get the
impression that they don't think thats a valueable information or such.
I would gladly be tought otherwise.  The thread-starter though didn't
mention the site on which this information is missing.

 So long!
Alfie
--
"By IBM supporting Linux well then it is not a toy."
                                  -- Steve Ballmer, Microsoft