Re: [PORPOSAL] The current NM process impairs Debian quality

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 07:55:57PM +0200, Manfred Wassmann wrote:

> bugs because they were already involved.  Then I tried to get listed on
> the sponsor site again, but it was broken and nobody seemed to care.  So I
> increased the severity of an appropriate bug and tagged it help so that
> some developer, who actually has time to do the upload, would be notified.

debian-mentors or here is probably a better bet.  Artificially raising
the severity of the bug is as likely to get the package pulled as it is
to cause someone to help.

You don't have to stick with just one sponsor and it is generally a good
idea to try contacting project mailing lists if you need help with
something Debian-related.