Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Packages (But Were Afraid to Ask)

On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 18:02, Igor Genibel wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I wrote a quick and dirty page that register a lot of informations about
> your the packages you are responsible.
>
> It provides links for developpers information (buildd, lintian  and  all
> the bugs they are in charge). And for each  package  the  developper  is
> responsible, it provides links on bugs, buildd, excuse, ...
>
> All informations are daily extracted from Sources.gz on each sid branch.
>
> Tell me what you think about it.
> http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/packages.php
> or directly with
> http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/packages.php?login=<your_login>

Can you please change this to use an email address, i like many other
people dont use robster@debian.org in my maintainer fields. Either you
should lookup the email address associated with the username or just let
people specify their email address.

Oh and you spelt developers wrong =)

Apart from that a useful fun little tool.
--
Rob 'robster' Bradford
http://robster.org.uk