Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Packages (But Were Afraid to Ask)

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 07:28:12PM +0100, Rob Bradford wrote:
> Can you please change this to use an email address, i like many other
> people dont use robster@debian.org in my maintainer fields. Either you
> should lookup the email address associated with the username or just let
> people specify their email address.
>
> Oh and you spelt developers wrong =)

I agree.

I tried my login and lintian link pointed to
http://lintian.debian.org/reports/mLuca_-_De_Whiskey's_-_De_Vitis.html
that does not exists. On the other end,
http://lintian.debian.org/reports/mLuca___De_Whiskey_s___De_Vitis.html
reports an old lintian error that was fixed some times ago.

BTW, cool. I like it.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have