Re: XFree 4.2.0 - again

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 04:46, David D.W. Downey wrote:
> On Monday 15 April 2002 19:14, Lasse Karkkainen wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
> stupid shit here
> </snip>
>
> Dude, kiss our collective arses. Do yourself a favor. hit
> http://linuxnewbie.codecastle.com and read every fiucking thing on that
> site, then hit http://linuxdoc.org and read everything on THAT fucking
> site, then hit http://www.debian.org and read everything on THAT fucking
> site.

David, if you're going to use obscene language when emailing someone then you
should use the level of language that's appropriate to their behaviour.

You didn't use nearly enough obscenity to describe Lasse's behaviour!

Also the structure of your message was lacking, you used two swear-words and
two offensive terms, of which only one swear word was used more than once.
This leads a casual observer to the conclusion that your vocabulary is
lacking.  I recommend not using a particular swear word or offensive term
more than once per paragraph, and for variety I suggest introducing a new
term of offense in every paragraph.

Finally abuse without using offensive terms is good (eg reference to the glue
Lasse sniffed before posting to Debian-devel).

Please make amends for your error by flaming Lasse again and doing it
properly.  ;)