Re: XFree 4.2.0 - again

On Wednesday 17 April 2002 03:59, Russell Coker wrote:

> You didn't use nearly enough obscenity to describe Lasse's behaviour!

I didn't want to hurt his little head with all the big words.

> Also the structure of your message was lacking, you used two swear-words
> and two offensive terms, of which only one swear word was used more than
> once. This leads a casual observer to the conclusion that your vocabulary
> is lacking.  I recommend not using a particular swear word or offensive
> term more than once per paragraph, and for variety I suggest introducing a
> new term of offense in every paragraph.

Dronal tonage seemed to be something I thought he might understand. I'd hate
to use something like Anal Retentive Slut-puppy only to get an email back
like "Umm what does Anal mean?"

> Finally abuse without using offensive terms is good (eg reference to the
> glue Lasse sniffed before posting to Debian-devel).

Ok, got me cold on that one. Hmm. so is it considered good taste to use terms
like buttmunching 5 cent excretement of a 10 cent gutter whore?

> Please make amends for your error by flaming Lasse again and doing it
> properly.  ;)

Ok, I'll try, not sure if his vocabulary is of sufficient quality to get the
gist of it, but I'll give it a go.

- --
David D.W. Downey <david-downey@codecastle.com>
libpam-pgsql Debian Maintainer && Upstream Source
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)