Re: XFree 4.2.0 - again

On Tue, 2002-04-16 at 10:20, Russell Coker wrote:

> Someone as stupid as Lasse is unlikely to live very long anyway.
>
> Maybe we need a new sub-distribution, Debian for glue-sniffers?

maybe we need to ignore morons like him. I think him getting tens and
tens of answers to his stupid mail means playing the same game as he
does. Best thing is to completely ignore him, for instance, adding it to
your spammers mail filter, which is what I'm doing right now.

As an example, some weeks ago, when Miguel de Icaza said he would like
GNOME 4.0 to use Mono (which is just his personal opinion, not an actual
plan), we (like 100~ GNOME developers) got a mail from a moron who asked
us to kick Miguel off the GNOME project. AFAIK, nobody answered him,
and, so far, I haven't got another mail from him.

So, please ignore trolls, they don't deserve your time.

And, THANKS to all Debian developers, keep up the good work, my life is
easier thanks to all of you :-)

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@gnome-db.org> - <rodrigo@ximian.com>