Re: Init with user db in local LDAP (slapd): On service dependencies

	I make use of LDAP to centralize accts on all my machines on my
network. One thing that I do is I leave the system default accounts,
except root in /etc/{shadow,passwd,group} and not do not try to use them
in LDAP. The reason for leaving root is 1) it gives me a way to login if
LDAP authentication should fail for some reason; and 2) it allows me to
have a system and network level password for root. The system password
could be unique to a given machine and I could give that to someone else
that need'd it for that machine only. The network level would work on
any system within the LDAP control.

	Jeremy