Spelling bug: publically versus publicly

I don't want to start a flame war, I just want a quick opinion.
Two bug reports against libforms0.88 want me to correct the spelling of
"publically" for "publicly":

 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=libforms0.88

$ dict publically
1 definition found

>From WordNet (r) 1.6 [wn]:

  publically
       adv : in a manner accessible to or observable by the public;
             openly; "she admitted publicly to being a communist"
             [syn: {publicly}, {in public}] [ant: {privately}]

I made the changes in the sister libforms0.89 package because I had to
make an update of it anyway.  But this is a stable package (which I hope
will disappear from the archive at some point) and I have no current
plans to upload a new versions.

Would you make the 5MB upload for this?
Would you keep the bug open for a year or more, waiting to fix it in
 a future upload made for another reason?
Would you close the bug report as frivolous?

Peter