Debian QA: active or not?

Is anybody who receives packages@qa.debian.org mail alive?  The most recent
forwarded and/or fixed (excluding NMU) bug that I found was filed in
December.  As far as I can see, there are two grave bugs, each over 30 days old,
2 serious policy violations, and 6 important bugs filed within the past 20 days,
all of which are seemingly untouched.

I filed my important bug (#138995) 9 days ago.  In those nine days, I haven't
heard or seen any action on that bug.

	--xsdg
--
| <jml> TOSH: enforcing an open source license is   |