Re: Debian's problems, Debian's future

Hi Jules!

You wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 01:53:00PM +0100, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> > I looked over the current mencal-or-not discussion and talked to an
> > Ex-Maintainer. I think it is time to point out some bad trends in
> > Debian, which must be stoped, otherwise the whole system is going to
> > collapse, sooner or later.
>
> I would request that this discussion be postponed until after release.

I second this. Eduard raises some important points, and I really do
think they should be discussed and looked into. Nonetheless, these
discussion can (and should) wait until after woody release, so that we
can first use our time to fix bugs...

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |