Censorship? WTF? [was Re: ITP: mencal -- A menstruation calendar]

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 11:54:42AM +0100, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 10:18:42PM -0600, Adam Majer wrote:
> > Ahhmmm, maybe it's only me and all, but this would be one of the most
> > useless packages in Debian?
>
> Please stop the censorship. If we have a problem with the archive size, we
> need to start NOW to do something against it. But stopping people from
> packaging (useful) Free Software is for sure not the solution. What comes to

I can't stop anyone from doing anything. Plus any unilateral action by anyone
would not make sense. I rather look at debian-devel as a discussion forum than
anything else.

- Adam

PS. And please STOP USING THE WORK CENSORSHIP all over the place! :) It makes
the word loose its meaning just like people overusing the word racist. Then
when people need to use it, no one gives you know what. Plus I never knew that
freedom of expression was censorship!!!!! LOL!