Re: ITP: mencal -- A menstruation calendar

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 10:18:42PM -0600, Adam Majer wrote:
> Ahhmmm, maybe it's only me and all, but this would be one of the most
> useless packages in Debian?

Please stop the censorship. If we have a problem with the archive size, we
need to start NOW to do something against it. But stopping people from
packaging (useful) Free Software is for sure not the solution. What comes to
my mind is:

- orphaning and removing packages quicker
- splitting in a main archive and the rest
- better alternative handling (grouping)
- port system, reducing binary size

whatever.

Greetings
Bernd