Re: Exhange GPG signatures, Philadelphia area?

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 08:31:21PM -0500, Bill Jonas wrote:
> I'm looking to start the NM process, and it looks like a GPG signature
> is required before submitting the NM application.  Is there anyone (at
> least relatively) close to Philadelphia that would like to exchange GPG
> signatures?

There are developers in State College, Upper Darby, and East Greenville,
PA (I have no idea how close any of these are to Philadelphia), and in
Pittsburg, which I assume is a little farther than you'd like.  There
are also developers listed in Burlington, Jersey City, Dayton, and
East Windsor, NJ, and in Newark, DE, if any of those work better for
you.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer