Re: RFA: drscheme -- Scheme Programming Environment

As pointed out on #debian-devel, drscheme *still* hasn't made it into
testing. When #116210 is closed it should make it into testing. Can
you look at it again aj? please? :)

--
Eric Dorland <dorland@lords.com>
ICQ: #61138586, Jabber: hooty@jabber.com