Re: Bug fixes NOT getting from unstable into Woody...

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 11:14:55AM +1300, Matthew Grant wrote:
> Are maintainers taking care of their stuff in testing? They are just
> closing the bugs once their fix is in unstable, and the issues appear
> to be going unresolved in woody.

Maintainers should be looking at the output of 'grep-excuses "their
name"' regularly. See bug #129444 for the grep-excuses script.

I have this in my crontab so that I get the state of my packages with
respect to testing mailed to me every morning:

30 2 * * *      grep-excuses 'Colin Watson'