Re: Bug fixes NOT getting from unstable into Woody...

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 12:17:49PM +1100, Brian May wrote:
> My mistake. I only just found out about debian-security-announce, and it
> seems to already have information in it concerning testing and unstable
> distributions as well as unstable (I thought I checked, but obviously I
> can't read...).

It does not normally. I added ssh as a courtesy for various reasons, but
people should *not* depend on security announcements for
testing/unstable programs. That is a flaw in our current infrastructure,
and one that is not likely to change in the immediate future.

--
Mike Stone