Re: where to upload?

"Carl B. Constantine" <duckwing@duckwing.ca> writes:

> I'm adopting the asd4 and asd4-clients packages. I've built them, but
> where am I supposed to upload them? I thought they would disappear from
> the "orphanned" section of the wnpp by now.

The normal procedure when adopting orphaned packages is:

 - retitle the wnpp bug from "O: something" to "ITA: Something"
 - produce new package which closes the wnpp bug
 - Upload

In this way the wnpp bug gets closed when you've actually have
uploaded a new package. You should just do a ordinary package upload
(or rather let you sponsor do it if you're not yet a maintainer)

--
Emacs er det eneste moderne styresystem der ikke er multitrådet.