where to upload?

I'm adopting the asd4 and asd4-clients packages. I've built them, but
where am I supposed to upload them? I thought they would disappear from
the "orphanned" section of the wnpp by now.

I've sent copies to my DD sponsor, but I've not heard from him and now
it appears that his email may not be working ;-(

I've put out an ITA to this list. What now?

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                          duckwing@duckwing.ca
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.17)              http://www.duckwing.ca
                                            PGP key available on request

  Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!