Re: Microsoft SPAM!!! Complain at magazines ;)

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 05:25:23PM -0500, Scott Henson wrote:
> The end part was just an opinion.  The main point was the fact we cant
> sue anyone because we havent been enforcing the policy.

We don't have to enforce it with everybody.  We don't have to enforce the
DFSG either (note GNU FDL licensed documents in main which quite clearly
are not DFSG compliant, failing on both items 5 and 6), yet we still hold
other packages to it when it would not piss off the FSF by so doing.  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>          I swallowed your goldfish

<JHM> Being overloaded is the sign of a true Debian maintainer.