Re: upgrade from potato to woody

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 07:48:59PM +1100, Vince wrote:

> Incidentally, pardon the stupid question, but when this message is
> printed, when will the packages end up being configured?  I got this
> message a number of times when I recently dist-upgraded to woody, and
> it didn't automatically happen later.  I can't remember the exact
> order I did things now, but I probably did a dist-upgrade again and/or
> an apt-get -f install.

Upon re-rereading the above, I should clarify that.  It didn't
automatically configure after extracting/installing as I thought was
normal, but seemed to once I simply dist-upgraded again or did the
apt-get -f install.

--
    Vincent Ho
vwh@dingoblue.net.au

Every complex problem is a simple hierarchy of simple problems.