Re: Trying to rebuild all of Debian Packages

Quoting Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org):

> 	"If a source package requires a package which is not in the
>  build-essentials list to be able to build the binary package, or if
>  presence of a package prevents it from building, it MUST declare a
>  dependency or a conflict on the appropriate binary package,
>  indicating which (non-Essential) packages are required to be present
>  (or not present, in case of the conflict) on the system in order to
>  build the binary packages from the source package."
>
> 	There. No contradictions. I am, however, not a native speaker
>  of the English language, though I suspect my command over it does not
>  compare too unfavourably with a number of native speakers I have
>  conversed with, but, corrections welcome.

This verion is fine, clear and straight forward. The best that I have
read and it gets rid of the legalese subtleness that others try to put
into it to be able to bend and twist it like they want.

Cheers
   Mike

--
People often think of research as a form of development -- that it's
about doing exactly what you planned, doing it on time, and doing it