Re: Debian doesn't have to be slower than time.

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:54:18 -0500
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
> > I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that there is a huge proportion of
> > developers reading my comments and thinking things like: "If you
> > don't like it, leave!"
>
> Not me, I agree with you.

Seconded. And if any AMs are knowingly letting this kind of person in(or
not making any effort to see if they're that kind of person), they
should be beaten thoroughly.

--
/    David Barclay Harris            Aut agere, aut mori.      \