Re: Debian doesn't have to be slower than time.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 05:52:19PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> So, it's freezing after a while and being frozen for a while. Isn't that
> _exactly_ what we were trying to do all these years?
>
> The difference must be something else.

Perhaps its the lack of transparency in the release process. A number of
people have stated on a number of occasions that they're confused by the
current release process and not sure exactly what is happening when.
There are periodic announcements that things will be happening on
particular dates, and sometimes they do and sometimes they slip. There's
nothing solid enough to grasp and work on.

--
Mike Stone