Re: It's Huntin' Season

> 	I would say that not being able to selectively over ride the
>  autoloads for the functions in bbdb-com.el to my own versions is a
>  bug.

But if I want to selectively override some random feature of ls, I'm
forced to do so by editing a non-conffile.  Should I file a bugs
against the fileutils package?

Clearly there are some things that might remotely want to be
overridden by somebody somewhere.  *Every* file, if it does anything
at all, might be modified by somebody to achieve some effect, and thus
"configure" the system.

There must be *some* line here.