Re: [RFC] GNU autoconf and dpkg-architecture

On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 04:07:42PM -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

> I will tell you a little secret. There is a high chance that a package that
> does the suggested full fix will not break in new archs, since most of them
> are of the form "*-unkwnown-linux-gnu" and "*-unkwnown-gnu" (I didn't lookup
> the BSD names yet). This will only hold true after dpkg-architecture is
> fixed, but I am working on that angle, too.

>From a current netbsd-i386 port building machine (using a patched dpkg):

bash-2.05a# dpkg-architecture
DEB_BUILD_ARCH=netbsd-i386
DEB_BUILD_GNU_CPU=i386
DEB_BUILD_GNU_SYSTEM=netbsdelf1.5
DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE=i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.5
(repeat the same for DEB_HOST_*)
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/