Re: State of debianutils

* Matt Zimmerman

| On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 04:59:48PM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
|
| I am talking about a very small number of very small scripts, but I
| understand your concern.  I have considered the following names:
|
| debianutils-extra

I like this name best.

| debscripts (by analogy to devscripts)

Bad name, considering that it is only one letter different than
devscripts, and v and b are next to each other on qwerty keyboards.
People might see it as a misspelling of the other.

| debiantools
| scriptlets
|
| suggestions?

none good ones.

[snip stuff I agree with]

--
Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.