State of debianutils

Debianutils has three important bugs, 20 normal bugs, a couple of
minor bugs and a bunch of wishlist bugs.

It's last maintainer upload was over a year ago.  It has gotten about
one upload a year for the last three years.

I'd like to adopt the package and bring it into a better state.

Guy Maor, would you allow me, or would you rather have somebody else
pick it up?  The way it is now is not good at all, IMNSHO.

--
Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.