State of debianutils

Debianutils has three important bugs, 20 normal bugs, a couple of
minor bugs and a bunch of wishlist bugs.

It's last maintainer upload was over a year ago.  It has gotten about
one upload a year for the last three years.

I'd like to adopt the package and bring it into a better state.

Guy Maor, would you allow me, or would you rather have somebody else
pick it up?  The way it is now is not good at all, IMNSHO.

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.