Re: SPAM vs. open list

Hi,

Quoting Miquel van Smoorenburg (miquels@cistron.nl):
> If you'd filter the non-subscriber emails through spamassasin,
> wouldn't that be enough? I.e. set spamassasin up as the moderator?
> I'm thinking of doing just that on the mailinglists I run.
That'd be great, as long as spamassassin works as a passive moderator; I
personally _want_ the spam, and i want to filter it myself.
If the nice X-Spam-Status: and X-Spam-Report: headers are added, a user can
decide for him/herself if (s)he wants to keep/filter the stuff or not.

Greets,
	Robert
--
			      Linux Generation