Re: Two suggestions for woody release

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 02:48:07PM +0200, Juha J?ykk? wrote:
> > > to fix them later and upload them. Would it be possible to create an
> > > "official"(1) archive of these dropped packages?
> > We still have them in sid. Isn't that enough ?
>   To make it short, no.

We're not going to release software that we don't think is suitable for
release. It's that simple. We certainly aren't going to make up official
unofficial extra archives for broken software. If there's some software
you want, make sure it works. It's that simple.

Cheers,
aj

The daffodils are coming. Are you?
      linux.conf.au, February 2002, Brisbane, Australia
                                --- http://linux.conf.au/