Re: debian-devel-digest Digest V102 #138

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 12:22:47AM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> I tried pointing out to them the fact that they were being a bit
> retarded WRT this (I was more polite than that though). I still haven't
> heard anything back (it was only on Friday though)...

I've tried to contact them twice before, I think it was a month ago.
So have others.  They're not listening, as far as I can tell.

Since they don't show us any headers from the mail they're complaining
about, we can't even find out whose subscription is causing this.

Richard Braakman