Re: It's Huntin' Season

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 05:21:09PM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
> There's one other thing.  I suggest that people should make very sure that
> they've done as much as possible for their own packages before trying to fix
> someone else's!

Comparing a one year old normal-severity bug in an extra/optional-priority
package with a release critical bug in a base/standard package, I think
the latter wins.

I have a few normal-severity bugs in my optional-priority packages.
In all cases there is no active upstream maintenance. They are not
serious bugs.

Hamish