Re: From debianplanet

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:10:58 -0800
Philip Brown <phil@bolthole.com> wrote:

> Personally, I'd say fewer packages could be a good thing. A great thing,
> even.
I keep thinking that wouldn't help fixing the base/standard bugs...
the number of packages is not the problem IMO... the numnber of
developers who care about the release or have to time to help it
move seems to be...

a small number of packages would not aid in fixing RC bugs

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
| : :'  : + Debian BR.......: <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>+
| `. `'`  + Q: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"          +
|   `-    | A: "Upstream's decision." -- hmh                  |