Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 25, 2002

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, BugScan reporter wrote:

> Bug stamp-out list for Jan 25 05:03 (CST)
>
> Total number of release-critical bugs: 359
> Number that will disappear after removing packages marked [REMOVE]: 0

> Package: gatos (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Johnie Ingram <johnie@debian.org>
>   123706 gatos_0.0.4-3(unstable/i386): missing build-depends
This package contains terribly old software.  I do really see not any
sense to keep this unmaintained stuff inside Debian.

Any objections to file a bug against ftp.debian.org to remove gatos
from the archive.  Perhaps somebody else wants to package the
newer stuff which is the successor of the packaged software
available at:

      http://gatos.sourceforge.net/

Kind regards

        Andreas.