Re: Deal with emacs......

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 05:26:07PM -0800, Yves Arrouye wrote:
> > Perfectly useless, but fun.  Emacs 21 comes with even better stuff,
> > like artist-mode.
>
> I think whoever complained may want to M-x doctor.

This wasn't very effective for me ... I think that the doctor needs to
spend some time out of doors learning about context :)

I am the psychotherapist.  Please, describe your problems.  Each time
you are finished talking, type RET twice.

I have too much work to do.

Why do you say you have too much work to do?

I stay busy all the time.

Is it because of your plans that you say you stay busy all the time?

No, it's because of my job.

Are you sure that is the real reason?

Are you calling me a liar?

Maybe your job have something to do with this.

That's what I said.

What makes you believe that's what you said?

Scroll up.

Is it because of your life that you say scroll up?

No, it's because you've forgotten already how this conversation started.

Is it because I have forgotten already how this conversation started
that you came to me?

That's not possible.  You forgot how this started AFTER we started talking.

Does it bother you that this started after you started talking?

We.  You and I.

Is it because of the people you hang around with that you are going
through all this?

No.  It's your fault.

Are you sure that it's my fault?

Yes.  I hate you.

Why do you hate me?

apt-get remove doctor

Earlier you said I have forgotten already how this conversation
started?

Argh ...

Rob

--
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
"I think that I think, therefore I think that I am."