Re: GNUMail.app

phy070@power.uni-essen.de (H.-R. Oberhage) writes:

> Now GWorkspace has to follow next, real soon now :-).

Well, look no further:

ftp://ntama.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian/unofficial/binary/gworkspace_0.2.7-0.0_i386.deb

This repository is apt-get enabled:

        deb ftp://ntama.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian unofficial/
        deb-src ftp://ntama.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian unofficial/

I've compiled this package on a iP233MMX with 192 MB RAM running
Debian/unstable.

In contrary to GNUMail.app and probably being a shortcoming of my
quick'n'dirty packaging, i unfortunately found GWorkspace rather
unusable on my machine (due to a large home directory with more than a
thousand files/directories) and therefore decided not to upload it to
Debian incoming and assume it's maintainership.  It would probably
consume more time than i could currently afford to spend on it.

But maybe someone else might be interested in maintaining it for
Debian (x-posted to debian-devel mailing list)?

                                   Cheers, P. *8^)
--
     ------------ Paul Seelig <pseelig@uni-mainz.de> --------------