Re: Potato to Woody dist-upgrade problems

* Theodore Tso

| Something that would really be helpful would be if "apt-get
| dist-upgrade" asked the question, "do you want all of the following
| extra suggested packages (will require an extra 50 megabytes) [Y/n]?"

I think I implemented --treat-recommends-as-depends for apt-get some
time ago and sent in a patch.  I don't know if it made it into the
main tree or not, though.

It's pretty simple to add, and IMHO it should be added.

--
Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.