Re: fun with libgal

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 11:46:36AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> A. you are not providing the source to the libgal you have built against.

And so every C program should be recompiled and reuploaded with every
new release of gcc since it might change some of its code generation,
and we wouldn't be distributing the *real* source of the program?

Take a pill.

Cheers,
aj

The daffodils are coming. Are you?
      linux.conf.au, February 2002, Brisbane, Australia
                                --- http://linux.conf.au/