Re: Vanishing /usr/doc symlink

>>"Darren" == Darren Salt <list@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> writes:

 Darren> You do that. I install one of your packages, I not`ice that
 Darren> the documentation is missing, you receive a bug report about
 Darren> not checking for /usr/doc itself being a symlink...

	a) I am not sure we have done this kind of testing at all so
	   far. Not enough people run without /usr/doc to have any
	   kind of coverage for our 8000+ packages
        b) I'll close the bug, just like I'll close any bugs that say
           you have removed /usr and expect my package to work. Policy
           dictates that /usr/ exists -- and though it is meant to go
           away in the future, we are not there yet.

           manoj
 who can't figger why we can't just make a plan and stick to it
--
 Breast Feeding should not be attempted by fathers with hairy chests,
 since they can make the baby sneeze and give it wind. Mike Harding,