Re: Vanishing /usr/doc symlink

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 08:43:02PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> > I think a fresh woody without /usr/doc is compatible with the goal of
> > the transition plan, however if you read the transition plan you will
> > see it's based on some assumptions which are no longer true (for
> > example, that dpkg does not have some features it has now). Before
> > saying that such and such is against the decision of the technical
> > committee, should not the technical committee issue a revised plan?
>
> I wouldn't mind hearing their thoughts. I am not interested much in
> running for them for a decision since they have historically been slow
> to react.

Santiago is trying to trick us with this reference to the Technical
Commitee, which is dead in all but name.  They couldn't even muster
the energy to unanimously vote against me in the last issue brought
before them by Brian Mays and myself.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If a man ate a pound of pasta and a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    pound of antipasto, would they