Mobile Debian

I am curious if there is any current plan for a "mobile edition" of the debian
distribution, for use on handhelds like the iPAQ etc.? As more apps become
handheld-accessible, such as Qtopia, embedded versions of GTk, and
lightweight windowing systems, I'd love to see the advantages of the Debian
package system brought to handheld devices as well.

Of course, proposing more to work on isn't what everybody here wants to hear.
I just wanted to know what everyone's thoughts on the idea are.

Thanks!

- Josh