Re: another reason why requiring NMs to be sponsored is a bad idea

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 01:03:48AM +0100, Peter Makholm wrote:
> Does we require NM's to be sponsored for a while before letting them
> be full developers. That is new to me.

Yes, we do.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>         <-- That boy needs therapy

<Deek> Exactly how much of a PITA is this in C?
<Knghtbrd> It's written in C++.
<Deek> Hence my question.
<Knghtbrd> I could do something like it in C.  Anyone who saw the results
           would think I was either a genius or out of my fucking mind.
           They'd be right on either count.