Re: CHECK BEFORE YOU RETITLE Re: Processed: Retitling...

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002, Adam Majer wrote:

> Hey, buddy!! I ITA those packages a while back - I'll be uploading them in the next day!!! PLEASE CHECK THE O LIST
> __BEFORE__ YOU RETITLE A BUG!

Hi Adam,

it seems you misunderstood what Uwe was doing: He did only add the package
descriptions to the WNPP bugs, IOW he changed e.g.
  ITA: gtml
  ITA: gtml -- An HTML pre-processor
or
  O: wmf
  O: wmf -- Web Mail Folder

These changes are visible e.g. in the wookly work-needing packages report
or at the WNPP pages at [1]. Uwe never intended to adopt any of these
packages.

> - Adam

cu
Adrian