Many .changes not being sent to debian-devel-changes

[please CC me on replies]

Hi,

recently, the debian-devel-changes list is missing more .changes
messages than usual. I first suspected a local config change as the
culprit, but

<URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-changes/2002/debian-devel-changes-200201/maillist.html>

doesn't list what I missed, either. A few examples of stuff that did
not show up (I'm using the names under incoming.debian.org/DONE/ in
following):

alien_7.31_i386.changes
fortune-mod_9708-24_i386.changes
guppi_0.40.2-7_i386.changes
mozilla_0.9.7-3_i386.changes            (non-us)
openssh_3.0.2p1-2_i386.changes          (non-us)
rsync_2.5.1-0.1_i386.changes

I can dig up more if needed (counting only packages I have installed
I've found 15 today).

Does anyone know what the problem is? The list still gets /some/
changes, and I can't see any pattern in what ends up there and what
doesn't.

This is somewhat inconvenient for me because I use the .changes files
to link packges to a trusted maintainer key (i.e. as external package
signatures).

--
Robbe