Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 01:24:27PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> I know you desperately want to blame James for this, or the DPL,

For the record, I don't.  I am disappointed to hear that.
If this is the impression you got, I am not sure how much sense it makes
to continue a discussion, but I'll try anyway.

> and want
> everything clearly documented and whatever else. But you're approaching
> it from completely the wrong angle.

Maybe I am.  However, I am not sure I even have a chance to see it from the
correct angle with the amount of information I have.

> > If you think this is too demanding, take it as a mere suggestion how
> > to avoid endless bickering about the lack of progress in the DAM stage.
>
> You want to avoid bickering? Then don't bicker!

You know, it's not as if I am bringing up these threads.
The threads come up again and again, and are started by different people
every time.  Don't you agree that this is a sign that there is room for
improvement, however this improvement might look like?

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de