Re: [users] Re: Time to fight for our beloved DEB format!

Theodore Tso wrote:

> It would have really helped if more Debian developers had been
> involved in the whole LSB process.  Perhaps more of these issues
> could

I joined the lsb-taskforce2/lsb-unifiedpackaging mailing list during the
Linux BOF at usenix because of what I heard/saw about packaging.  I'm
not advocating that everyone here join that list, but if your interested
in helping create/review I bet it can't be a bad thing to track at least.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman@destiny.ringworld.org

"Kupo, kupkup, kupopo...  Po... Kupo!?  KUPOPO!!!
	<Chomp chomp> Kupooo."
		-Moguta (FFIX)