Re: ITP: squeak-vm, squeak-image, squeak-sources -- A highly portable Smaltalk system

>> However, it is the province of Quebec, only, that regulates language.
>> Believe it or not, if you have a bilingual sign, the French lettering
>> much be physically larger than that of the other language.

Actually, it depends on the sign. If it is a company name or a
trademark, it is not required to be in French. But if it is a
commercial it does. And, I repeat it here, most of the time this is
not enforced because the Quebec government prefers to be nice with
corporations than to protect their rights. It is a bit the way of mind
here.

W.