Re: ITP: squeak-vm, squeak-image, squeak-sources -- A highly portable Smaltalk system

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 02:56:13PM -0500, Vince Mulhollon wrote:

> the
> following
> requested
> English.

> Merely Official Govt Documents and Laws, or literally any private contract
> between individuals?

The latter.

> I would be surprised if the Canadian's regulated the language of private

You don't need an apostrophe here.

> communications between private individuals.

SURPRISE!

However, it is the province of Quebec, only, that regulates language.
Believe it or not, if you have a bilingual sign, the French lettering
much be physically larger than that of the other language.  (Comment
est-ce qu'on dit "petty" en francais?)

[ ... ]

> I am not a lawyer, [ ... but I'm every bit as verbose ... ]

-Steve

--
by Rocket to the Moon,
by Airplane to the Rocket,