Re: ITP: glib2, gtk2, inti

    Michel> Sure, no problem :) How exactly does it work though, will
    Michel> you officially be the maintainer of the new packages
    Michel> (pango, libgtk+2, libglib2, inti), or will I be the
    Michel> maintainer and you be the sponsor, or do you want to
    Michel> maintain libgtk+2 and libglib2 while I maintain pango and
    Michel> inti?

I don't really know how the sponsoring thing works, but I was more
thinking of doing most of the work myself, and possibly using your
packages as a base, if you want to do the work ahead of time.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters O and V and the number 2.
"Killer refresh rate! It's even got a PCI bus!"