Re: ITP: squeak-vm, squeak-image, squeak-sources -- A highly portable Smaltalk system

>> Merely Official Govt Documents and Laws, or literally any private contract
>> between individuals?

> The latter.

Actually every official documents from the federal governments are
supposed to be in French too, and generally they are.

>> I would be surprised if the Canadian's regulated the language of private

> You don't need an apostrophe here.

>> communications between private individuals.

> However, it is the province of Quebec, only, that regulates language.
> Believe it or not, if you have a bilingual sign, the French lettering
> much be physically larger than that of the other language.

So what. Don't you think it would cause a revolution in English Canada
if the English lettering was smaller than the other languages ?

The province of Québec is French. Officially, it is even
unilingual, but most of it citizens have do be bilingual if they want
to have a job. Does it seem acceptable to you?

>  (Comment
> est-ce qu'on dit "petty" en francais?)

No idea, I don't remember the meaning of that word. But as far as I
remember it is not a good word, so I won't bother translating it.

W.